We’ve been open again for medical office procedures for over a month now, and we are excited and grateful to once again serve our wonderful and valued clients. As a medical office, we are following and will continue to follow the highest level of health protocols during this period to preserve your safety, and the safety of our staff. Therefore, we’re posting a little reminder list of procedure changes for your visits.
Changed procedures before your appointment:
- If you aren’t feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
- When confirming appointment, we will conduct a health pre-screening and answer your questions you may have prior to your appointment.
The day of your appointment:
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will gladly offer you one.
- When arriving at your scheduled appointment time wait in your vehicle and call our Office. Our staff will text or call to let you know when to come into the clinic.
- When arriving you will see designated spots on the floor to stand on. Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at check in.
- We will review a brief health screening at check-in, and a temperature check.
- When your provider is ready you will be escorted directly to your treatment room.
- Once in the treatment room please do not remove your mask. Your provider will let you know if, and when to remove it for treatment.
- Unfortunately, we can’t allow anyone to accompany you to your appointment at this time. Please do not bring any family members or other guests to your appointment. If you need to reschedule your appointment please let us know.
After your appointment, If you need skin care products, our staff will assist you.
Some other things you might notice:
- We’ll be wearing antimicrobial copper filtration masks, face shields, gloves and eye protection for everyone’s safety.
- We are sanitizing between every client. We are also sanitizing our whole work space every 30 minutes. This includes all door knobs, and counter tops, treatments rooms, retail areas and any communicable space.
- We will not be using linens or disposable sheets and protective covers in the treatment rooms.
- We will not be offering product testers or complimentary refreshments.
- And again, we ask that you please comply with social distancing guidelines inside our clinic. You can look for floor markings and signs as your guide.
50Thank you all for your patience and support during this challenging time, and thank you for all your wonderful and supportive messages. We are excited to be back and by following these protective procedures, there is a better chance of our practice being able to remain open … and for everyone to stay as healthy as possible.